Wednesday 28 November 2007

Iceland


I had a strange and strong fascination with Iceland for the past few weeks. Not sure why or how, but I just got very interested in the country and all that. A lot from photographic point of view as well, those black beaches and green fields, glaziers and lakes, contrast, nature,.. must be great for photography..
Been reading all about it, checking tourist information, getting the activities and things to see down on paper. I've ordered (and now received) a bunch of brochures from Reykjavik and Icelandic tourist board. Have to say, they do have things organized and well presented, online and in paper form. Almost have my whole future trip set up :)
Don't know, I guess I should really go over there in the near future.
Photo: ©HKVAM @ Flickr

No comments: