Tuesday 3 March 2009

Packing for a shoot

Been so busy lately, with all kinds of stuff, I haven't been shooting virtually nothing at all. Finally I have a big shoot coming up, so I'm getting some of my basic stuff together. I remembered I never really photographed my gear, not even for insurance purposes, and I noticed everyone is doing this lately. So here it goes, my basic gear that I'm planning to take to a shoot.
I kept the big stuff out, like big stands, softboxes, background system, etc..
And I kept lots of small stuff out as well, simply since I was too lazy to get everything together. I'll photograph that at a later date.





This is what I'm planning to put everything in.. hopefully.. minus the tripod, reflectors and reflector hand. That goes with the other stands stuff.

No comments: