Thursday 3 April 2008

I want someone to eat cheese with..


What do we really want in life? Money? Power? Material goods? Or really just someone to eat cheese with?
This is a nice one. Easy flow, quite funny, real-life type filming,.. you have to watch it "as is", not comparing it with similar movies or you might be disappointed. There's no "story" really, we follow a guy who has problems with women, work, always says the wrong thing at the wrong time, and substitutes it all with food.
The good thing with movies like this is, you can watch it again and again in the future. I have good memory when it comes to movies, so I usually remember "plots", "stories" and "bad guys" within a few minutes of a movie, if I watched it before, so it's no fun to watch anymore.
Jeff Garlin did ok and I always liked Sarah Silverman anyhow, so there's a plus for me as well.
I want someone to eat cheese with... yeah, who doesn't..
Anyhow, 7/10 for me.

No comments: